WILL YOU JOIN US ON THE PORCH AND SIT A SPELL?
Some Features for your Stay at The Claiborne House:
- All rooms are comfortable and decorated elegantly with antiques
- All rooms with Private Baths
- All rooms have Central air conditioning/heat and ceiling fans
- All rooms have Cable TV
- All rooms have iPod docking stations with quality speakers
- Guest fridge with complimentary sodas, guest microwave and kettle, hot drinks and snacks
- We are a Non Smoking Inn – Smoking outdoors on grounds/near ponds only please
- Compliments of the house — Inn-Credible Breakfast in the dining room (Addtl charge of $10 for inn-room breakfast, delivered to your door in Sierra Suite and Wash House Cottage Only)
- Great rich coffee! Claiborne House Bed & Breakfast Blend — Dark Sumatra is our current bean (served at only the finest coffee houses). Served with fresh half and half. If you prefer tea, your choice of premium Stash Tea (herbal or one of our many dozen varieties)
- Free Wireless Internet access throughout – even on the porch!
- Ample Off-street paved private parking (directly behind the Inn)
- Lovely Gardens with blooms in season complete with 3 level ponds and fountains
- Allow for some relaxation time on our 130′ wrap around porch
- Games Cupboard in Guest Parlor for space to relax, visit, read a book or savor your coffee!
- Enjoy our quiet, clean and friendly small southern town. We are not on a busy street, wake up to fresh coffee and mockingbirds, not traffic!
- Excellent location for exploring SW Virginia. Just a short drive to Smith Mountain Lake and – The Blue Ridge Parkway. Hiking, Boating, Antiquing, Music events, Historical Sites.
- Walk to the Hema’s Italian one block behind us for a Stromboli or The Hub for country cookin’ or our newest Lexington Style BBQ Two-by-Two Barbeque just down the hill.
- Walk just 3 blocks to our local movie theater
- Open Year Round – availability calendar is always up to date
- Keyless Entry (to come and go at your leisure)
- Business guests – ask us about flexibility (early breakfast times), walk to restaurants, centrally located
- Visit our Policies page for specifics regarding kids, pets, smoking etc.
- See our funky blog “Claiborne House Coffee Talk” for more info bits and pieces and photos of the inn.
~WE’RE NOT GRANNY’S HOUSE – FEEL FREE TO COME AND GO AT YOUR LEISURE~