ROMANTIC ELOPEMENTS IN VIRGINIA – JUST $749+TAX!
We offer a charming affordable elopement destination here in Rocky Mount
YOU DESERVE A SPECIAL JOY-FILLED WEDDING CEREMONY WITH THE ONE YOU LOVE!
All inclusive Romantic Elopement or Vow Renewal Package:
- Ceremony held in a beautiful natural setting near ponds at the lovely Claiborne House Bed and Breakfast in Rocky Mount.
- Marriage performed by a licensed Celebrant/Officiant (due to religious affiliation our Officiant does not conduct same-sex marriages, but if you wish to bring your own Celebrant or Officiant just let us know in advance. There is no price reduction however.)
- A hand tied elegant floral bouquet for the bride
- Boutonniere for the groom
- Lovely wedding cake (Serves 2-4)
- Wedding toast with sparkling beverage for Bride and Groom
- Photos – Digital SLR Wedding Photography – photos uploaded to CD for you to make prints and share with family and friends! Basic Photos of the Ceremony and Cake Cutting/Toast (additional images available for an extra 1 hour photography session fee* highly recommended)
- Overnight stay in either The Love Shack (Wash House Cottage), or The Sierra Suite for the happy honeymooners. If these rooms are not available, please choose a different room at the inn.
- Breakfast delivered to your room the next morning (for the Wash House Cottage and Sierra Suite only) Other rooms may enjoy breakfast in the dining room.
- 4 people in attendance at ceremony (including Bride and Groom). Additional guests are charged a $25 per person fee to attend. We are specifically limiting this as it is an elopement, not a small wedding, and we want to keep it intimate!
Time frame for this special package is from 6pm-7pm on Saturdays and Sundays to catch the sunset hour
Ceremony and toast will be less than 1 hour total. Additional guests may stay at the B&B for the regular advertised room rate.
We are located just 3 blocks to the Court of Clerk at the Franklin County Courthouse where you can get your marriage license 8:30am to 5:00pm Mon-Fri. We require 7 days’ notice required to reserve this package and ceremony. Click here for Commonly Asked Questions. Floyd County Circuit Court is open Saturdays 830 to noon (except holiday weekends).
- Marriage Vow Renewals for same package price
- One Dozen Red Roses for your Room $50.00+tax
- *1 hour Additional on Location Creative Wedding Photography recommended for just $150.00+tax (all photos given to you on a CD to edit and print as you wish – highly recommended – all of the photos on these two elopement pages were taken during the add-on of photography session – plus hundreds more! If you have specific poses or props this is when we take these “after becoming husband and wife” photos).
- Additional Night Stay at regular room rate $145.00+tax for The Love Shack (Wash House Cottage) or whichever room you choose (rates vary)
LOVE IS IN THE AIR – VIRGINIA IS FOR LOVERS
The innkeepers at The Claiborne House B&B were wed 26 years ago at a park in Gosford, Australia. They are bringing this same experience to these mountains of Virginia.
Virginia offers easy marriages with no waiting period or blood tests. Pick up your license at any Virginia Court House, and it’s good for 60 days.
LOCATION: Just 25 minutes south of Roanoke, 3 hours from Richmond, 5 hours from Virginia Beach, and just 4 hours from Washington DC. 1.5 hours from Greensboro NC, 1.5 hours from Winston-Salem NC and 2.5 hours from Raleigh-Durham or Charlotte NC.
Package is all inclusive for just $749.00, plus tax.
Reservations must be held by credit card. 7 day cancellation policy applies. Sorry, we do not host small weddings, only elopements.
When you reserve this package online we will check availability and confirm with total price. The last day to elope at The Claiborne House for the season until the Spring will be October 31st.
Click here to visit our Q&A page for some commonly asked questions.
We do also host Officiant Only Packages – visit the Q&A page for more details. And you can email us here at any time!
READ WHAT ONE HAPPY COUPLE HAD TO SAY ON A TRIP ADVISOR REVIEW FROM THEIR MAY ELOPEMENT (Click below):