Thank you for supporting family-owned
and operated small businesses
THE HEART AND SOUL OF AMERICA
The Claiborne House B&B is open to serve you Thursdays through Sundays
Many questions may be answered on our POLICIES or on our AMENITIES page
This is Rocky Mount Innkeeper Shellie took this photo of The Claiborne House from Bald Knob
Misc answers to some commonly asked questions:
- Our rooms have Private Baths, DISH TV and WIFI and all guests will enjoy a hearty breakfast.
- 185 Claiborne Ave, Rocky Mount VA 24151 (540) 483-4616 (see a map here).
- We are open Thursday through Sunday to serve you.
- We are 1 mile from Highway 220 in Rocky Mount, just a hop skip and a jump (25 minutes) from Roanoke and just 35-40 minutes from I-81. Yes we have off street private parking. Yes you can walk to the Harvester if you want to, we do!
- Yes, there are restaurants right here in town
- Check-in is from 4PM – 6PM (later by self check in), Check-out is 11AM.
- We do not host events or weddings, but we do host intimate elopements.
- See our policies page for information about pets, kids, rodeo clowns and more.
Have a question about The Claiborne House, our area Rocky Mount or special reservation needs? Ask it here and we’ll respond right away —Innkeeper Shellie