The Blue Ridge Room
The Very Private and Quiet Blue Ridge Room $125+tax
HONEYMOON & ROMANCE FAVORITE
The Blue Ridge Room Features:
- Queen Antique Four Poster Canopy Bed (High Footboard)
- Antique Sofa for two
- Comfortable Chair and Reading Lamp
- 32″ Flat Screen Cable TV
- Antique Walnut Mirrored Armoire
- Antique Marble Nightstand
- Antique Accoutrements
- Original Wood Floors with Persian Rug
- Alarm Clock & iPod docking stations with quality speakers
- Reading Lamps
- Hair Dryer
- Built in Closet
- Central A/C & Heat, Ceiling Fan
- Private Bath (Shower/Tub Combo) Our Largest Bathroom
- As an added feature we have complimentary WIFI throughout the inn
The Blue Ridge Room, features a comfortable and classy queen sized walnut four-poster bed with subtle canopy. Soft lacy curtains let the sun filter through on your pillow. Original wood floor with beautiful oriental rug.
Gentle surroundings also include a full size mirrored walnut armoire, marble top Victorian night stand, a comfy side chair with crystal reading lamp, TV and an antique sofa to complete the atmosphere, with a large private tiled bathroom (shower/tub combo, pedestal sink). This LOO has been twinned – see what the heck I am talking about here.
A very pleasant and romantic room! A honeymoon favorite. Views of the large maples out front and sunsets over the foothills. $125+tax per night. Max Occupancy 2. Breakfast is included in your room rate if you have reserved your room on our website.
Click here to view 2nd floor layout