The Blue Ridge Room
The Very Private and Quiet Blue Ridge Room $125 Weeknights and $135 Weekends +tax
HONEYMOON & ROMANCE FAVORITE
The Blue Ridge Room Features:
- Queen Antique Four Poster Canopy Bed (High Footboard)
- Antique Sofa for two
- Comfortable Chair and Reading Lamp
- 32″ Flat Screen Cable TV
- Antique Walnut Mirrored Armoire
- Antique Marble Nightstand
- Antique Accoutrements
- Original Wood Floors with Persian Rug
- Alarm Clock & iPod docking stations with quality speakers
- Reading Lamps
- Hair Dryer
- Built in Closet
- Central A/C & Heat, Ceiling Fan
- Private Bath (Shower/Tub Combo) Our Largest Bathroom
- As an added feature we have complimentary WIFI throughout the inn
The Blue Ridge Room, features a comfortable and classy queen sized walnut four-poster bed with subtle canopy. Soft lacy curtains let the sun filter through on your pillow. Original wood floor with beautiful oriental rug.
Gentle surroundings also include a full size mirrored walnut armoire, marble top Victorian night stand, a comfy side chair with crystal reading lamp, TV and an antique sofa to complete the atmosphere, with a large private tiled bathroom (shower/tub combo, pedestal sink). This LOO has been twinned – see what the heck I am talking about here.
A very pleasant and romantic room! A honeymoon favorite. Views of the large maples out front and sunsets over the foothills. $125 Weeknights and $135 Weekends +tax per night. Max Occupancy 2.
Breakfast is included in your room rate if you have reserved your room from our website.
Click here to view 2nd floor layout. Click here to see Romantic Adds-ons available for this room, or here for special packages.