ENJOY THE DIFFERENCE AT THE CLAIBORNE HOUSE
The Claiborne House B&B is NOT on a busy street and is pushed back, and elevated from the road. Located in the small town of Rocky Mount.
We are at 1400′ elevation in the Blue Ridge Foothills of Virginia.
- Wake up to fresh coffee and mockingbirds – not traffic! We are in the quiet historic district of this quaint small southern town. Also note Rocky Mount is the county seat of Franklin County, the “Moonshine Capital of the World.”
- Private off-street paved parking is just behind the inn – walk through the gate and up onto the porch to come around to the front door.
- Keyless entry via door keypad with your own code to come and go with ease, NO CURFEW!
- Porch is 130′ and wraps around the front of the house. Sit and relax on the porch. Large shade trees like our big ol’ hickory and maples adorn on the property.
- The Sierra Suite has its own private balcony overlooking the gardens (a great place to enjoy breakfast in season).
- All guest rooms are on the second floor except The Wash House Cottage.
- Not appropriate for children under 14, please don’t even ask!
- Our pets are not allowed in guest areas. Junie is a fine pooch and is not in the guest areas. Maybelle is our adorable cat who lives in the owner’s quarters only.
- We are a Non Smoking Inn