The Sierra Suite
The Spacious Sierra Suite is $150+tax
LARGEST ROOM AT THE INN (nearly 350 sq ft!) WITH ADDITIONAL PRIVATE STAIRWAY FROM THE GARDENS
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Sunken room with two steps in
- Sitting area with Sofa and Wing-back Chair
- 32″ Flat Screen Cable TV
- Pub Table and Stools
- Dressers & Nightstands
- Wall to Wall Carpet
- Antique Accouterments
- Alarm Clock
- Reading Lamps
- Hair Dryer/Ironing Board
- Built in Closet
- Central A/C & Heat, Ceiling Fan
- Private Bath (Shower stall, Pedestal Sink)
- As an added feature we have complimentary WIFI throughout the inn
- The Claiborne House Bed and Breakfast will donate $5 for every room rented from Jan 1 to Jun 30, 2014 to the Franklin County Humane Society, read more here.
The spacious sunken suite features a private entrance to gardens and quietly overlooks the 3 level pond. Perfect for wedding nights.
The Sierra Suite is our largest room and features a hand turned very elegant four poster walnut king bed. Antique crystal dresser lamp with chandelier drop prisms and Victorian dresser box. Soft wall to wall burgundy carpet. A sunken room that has two steps to enter the room and for the bathroom.
The Sierra Suite is on the 2nd floor, click here to view a 2nd floor layout.
There is a comfy sitting area with wing-back chair and sofa, and private bath (shower stall, pedestal sink). The suite also has a Flat Screen TV with Cable which you may never want to turn on.
$150+ tax per night. Max Occupancy 3. Sofa Bed may be used for an additional $35 per night.
Red Hot Lover’s Breakfast Delivered to your Room: (Sierra Suite and The Cottage only – for a $10 fee/per day. You may select this when you book online.)