The Rocky Room
Views of the Ponds and Gardens from The Rocky Room $120+tax
COZY VICTORIAN GARDEN THEME
The Rocky Room Features:
- Queen Antique Walnut Bed (Low Extended Footboard)
- Antique Chair and Reading Lamp
- Antique Desk with chair (Perfect for a laptop)
- 32″ Flat Screen Cable TV
- Antique Victorian Dresser & Marble Top Nightstands
- Original Wood Floors with Persian Rug
- Antique Accoutrements
- Alarm Clock & iPod docking stations with quality speakers
- Tiffany Reading Lamp
- Hair Dryer
- Large Built in Closet
- Central A/C & Heat, Ceiling Fan
- Private Bath (Shower stall, Pedestal Sink)
- As an added feature we have complimentary WIFI throughout the inn
- The Claiborne House Bed and Breakfast will donate $5 for every room rented from Jan 1 to Jun 30, 2014 to the Franklin County Humane Society, read more here.
A perfect place for a traveler who desires to quietly relax in soft surroundings.
The Rocky Room features a comfortable Eastlake Victorian walnut queen size bed and marble top dresser, Tiffany lamp, a walnut desk with chair, TV and a chair for relaxing and reading. Private bath (shower stall, pedestal sink). Original wood flooring with oriental rug.
Views of the gardens and ponds beneath the canopy of our huge pecan tree outside your window will draw you gently into this cozy spot. $120+tax per night Max Occupancy 2. Click here to view 2nd floor layout