The Shenandoah Room
This room is currently OFF-LINE and UNAVAILABLE.
Please see our other rooms…
THE BOOK NOOK ~ COMFY CHAIRS & BOOKS
The Shenandoah Room Features:
- Full Size Bed (No footboard for taller guests)
- Two Eastern Windows for Morning Sun
- Sitting area with Antique Sofa and Wingback Chair
- Bookshelf chock-full to enjoy
- Rocking Chair
- Cable TV
- Country Oak Dressers & Table
- Original Wood Floors with Persian Rug
- Original Mantle
- Built in Closet
- Antique Accoutrements
- Alarm Clock & iPod docking stations with quality speakers
- Reading Lamps
- Hair Dryer
- Central A/C & Heat, Ceiling Fan
- As an added feature we have complimentary WIFI throughout the inn
- Private Bath
Be the first to enjoy the morning sun through your two eastern windows.
The sweet Shenandoah Room features a charming full size bed, comfy antique sofa, TV, period country oak furniture, rocking chair, wingback chair and private bath.
The gentle colors are very inviting. Original wood flooring with large oriental rug. In the quiet of this room you can hear the local birds outside in the nearby treetops. This was the nursery for the original owner’s children at the turn of the last century.
Bathrobes provided. $110+tax per night. Max Occupancy 2
Click here to view 2nd floor layout
HANKY-PANKY INNSTANT ROMANCE ADD ONS
- Fresh fragrant flowers and sparkling cider $43.00
- Bouquet of fresh fragrant flowers $33.00
- Cheese, Crackers and Fruit Plate and Sparkling Cider $30.00
Please give us 48 hours notice and these will be set up in your room for your arrival.