The Shenandoah Room
The Sweet Shenandoah Room (price reflects detached bath across the hall) $110+tax
The Shenandoah Room Features:
- Queen Size Bed
- Two Windows for Morning Sun
- Sofa and Wingback Chair
- Rocking Chair
- Country Oak Dresser & Table
- Original Wood Floors with Rugs
- Original Mantle
- Built in Closet
- Alarm Clock
- Reading Lamp
- Hair Dryer
- Central A/C & Heat, Ceiling Fan
- DVD player only in this room (no TV channels)
- As an added feature we have complimentary WIFI throughout the inn
- Private Bath steps away across the hall
Be the first to enjoy the morning sun through your two windows
The sweet Shenandoah Room features a charming queen size bed, comfy sofa, period country oak furniture, rocking chair, wingback chair and private bath just across hall. Economical price reflects private bath outside room.
Original wood flooring with large rug. In the quiet of this room you can hear the local birds outside in the nearby treetops. This was the nursery for the original owner’s children at the turn of the last century.
Bathrobes provided. $110+tax per night. Max Occupancy 2.
Breakfast is included in your room rate if you have reserved your room on our website.
Click here to view 2nd floor layout. Click here to see Romantic Adds-ons available for this room, or here for special packages.
HANKY-PANKY INNSTANT ROMANCE ADD ONS
- Fresh fragrant flowers and sparkling cider $43.00
- Bouquet of fresh fragrant flowers $33.00
- Cheese, Crackers and Fruit Plate and Sparkling Cider $30.00
Please give us 48 hours notice and these will be set up in your room for your arrival.