The Wash House Cottage
The Wash House Cottage (aka The Love Shack) $145 Weeknights and $155 Weekends +tax
LOVE GROWS IN SMALL HOUSES
The Wash House Cottage Features:
- Queen Bed (no footboard)
- Cedar Vaulted Ceilings & White Pine Floors (Oriental Rug)
- Private Entrance (Ground level) – Private Cottage
- Romantic private deck with table and chairs adjacent to the cottage
- Comfortable Tapestry Chair and Reading Lamp
- Flat Screen DISH TV
- Electric Fireplace, Original Mantle
- Antique Walnut Armoire
- Antique Wash Stand Table, Antique Victorian Ladies Dressing Table
- Antique Accoutrements & Americana Theme
- Alarm Clock & iPod docking stations with quality speakers
- Hair Dryer
- Personal Controlled A/C & Heat, Ceiling Fan
- Private Patio
- Private Bath (Shower stall, Pedestal Sink)
- Rustic Decor
- As an added feature we have complimentary WIFI throughout the inn
- No Pets Allowed at the inn (sorry, we love them but can’t allow them)
This is a quaint and sentimental place,
Rekindle the romance or celebrate a special occasion.
The Wash House is a perfectly romantic cozy one room cottage. This is the original wash house for three properties here. An oasis of privacy, located on the grounds behind the main inn. Decorated with antique washboards, graniteware and butter churn.
It features cedar lined walls and vaulted ceiling, a comfy queen size bed, personal controlled heat/cooling and private bath. Furnished with lovely walnut Victorian furniture and rustic decor. The Cottage also has a TV. White pine flooring with oriental rug. An electric fireplace adds to the atmosphere.
Perfect for Honeymoons and romantic getaways. Wisteria blooms in season right out your window. $145 Weeknights and $155 Weekends +tax per night. Max Occupancy 2. Babes in arms welcome to stay in the Wash House with Mommy.
Breakfast is included in your room rate if you have reserved your room from our website.
Click here to see Romantic Adds-ons available for this room, or here for special packages.
Red Hot Lover’s Breakfast Delivered to your Room: (Sierra Suite and The Cottage only – for an additional $10 fee/per day. You may select this when you book online year-round.)