The Wash House Cottage
“The Love Shack” aka The Wash House Cottage $145+tax
LOVE GROWS IN SMALL HOUSES
The Wash House Cottage Features:
- Queen Bed (no footboard)
- Cedar Vaulted Ceilings & White Pine Floors (Oriental Rug)
- Private Entrance (Ground level) – Private Cottage
- Romantic private deck with table and chairs adjacent to the cottage
- Comfortable Tapestry Chair and Reading Lamp
- Cable TV
- Electric Fireplace, Original Mantle
- Antique Walnut Armoire
- Antique Wash Stand Table, Antique Victorian Ladies Dressing Table
- Antique Accoutrements & Americana Theme
- Alarm Clock & iPod docking stations with quality speakers
- Hair Dryer
- Personal Controlled A/C & Heat, Ceiling Fan
- Private Patio
- Private Bath (Shower stall, Pedestal Sink)
- Rustic Decor
- As an added feature we have complimentary WIFI throughout the inn
- No Pets Allowed at the inn (sorry, we love them but can’t allow them)
This is a quaint and sentimental place,
Rekindle the romance or celebrate a special occasion.
The Wash House is a perfectly romantic cozy one room cottage. This is the original wash house for three properties here. An oasis of privacy, located on the grounds behind the main inn. Decorated with antique washboards, graniteware and butter churn.
It features cedar lined walls and vaulted ceiling, a comfy queen size bed, personal controlled heat/cooling and private bath. Furnished with lovely walnut Victorian furniture and rustic decor. The Cottage also has a TV. White pine flooring with oriental rug. An electric fireplace adds to the atmosphere.
Perfect for Honeymoons and romantic getaways. Wisteria blooms in season right out your window. $145+tax per night. Max Occupancy 2. Babes in arms welcome to stay in the Wash House with Mommy.
Red Hot Lover’s Breakfast Delivered to your Room: (Sierra Suite and The Cottage only – for a $10 fee/per day. You may select this when you book online year-round.)
Love Shack Thatswhereitsat t-shirt! (sized in XL only) if you wish to purchase a t-shirt it is available for $15 from your innkeeper.